- Sheela, K. 2008. “Women in Integrated Farming Systems. Paper presented at National Seminar on Integrated Farming Systems Relevant to NE Region” organized by CAU, Selesih, Aizawl. 7th – 8th February, 2008.
- Devi, N. V. 2008 “Medical College Libraries and their Role in Medical Education and Research with special reference to RIMS Library”, on 12th and 13th January 2008, Libraries in Imparting Fuller Education, MALACON. P. 44-53
- Devi, N. V. 2008 “Automation and Networking Models of the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Library: A Proposal on 17th – 19th March 2008, International Conference on Library and Library Professionals in Knowledge Society, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong.
- Lahiri, B. 2008 “Agricultural Information Dissemination through FM Broadcast and Its Prospects in Hills”. Paper presented and published in National Workshop on ‘Appropriate Technologies for Hills from October 16-18, 2008 Under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQUIP) organized by College of Technology, GBPUA&T, Pantnagar.
- Borah, S. 2007. “Firewood Collection – A Back Breaking Work for Tribal farmwomen of Meghalaya.” Paper presented at International Ergonomic Conference, HWWE organized by CIAE, Bhopal from 10th – 12th Dec.
- Bhattacharya, N. Baruah, M. and Ali, N.F. 2007. “Physiological Stress of Women Workers engaged in Handloom Industry” Abstract published in Proceedings of International Ergonomic Conference, organized by CIAE, Bhopal from 10 – 12th Dec.
- Sharma, A. 2008. Traditional Rich Weaving Culture of Meitis of Manipur. Textile Trends, 50(11):33-36.
- Borah, S. and Oberoi K. 2008. Physiological strain of milking animals on the rural women of Punjab, Indian Journal of Social Research 49 (1):29 – 36.
- Nagar, S. Sharma, S. and Chopra, G. 2008. Self Esteem among rural adolescent girls in Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh. The Anthropologist Vol 10(2):151-154.
- Sharma, S. Nagar, S. and Chopra, G. 2008. Health Awareness of rural adolescent girls: An intervention study. Journal of Social Sciences (In Press)
- Mehta, V. Goel and Sharma, A. 2007. Status of Printing Units of Mevar (Rajasthan). Asian Dyer. February Issue
- Sharma, A and Goel; A. 2007. Wool and hair fibers of Uttarakhand: A comparative study. Asian Textile Journal. 16 (2): 72-75
- Baruah, B. Sarkar, C.R. and Borah, M.P. 2007. Physico Chemical Properties of Muga (Anthaea assama Ww) cocoon. Journal Economic Taxonomy, Scientific Vol XIV():
- Hatai, L.D. and C. Sen (2008) “An Economic Analysis of Agricultural Sustainability in Orissa”, Agricultural Economics research Review, Vol. 21, pp. 273-282.
- Pathak, M. -Bhattacharya, N.. and Baruah, M. 2007. Energy Consumption Pattern in Rural Households of Assam and its effect on environment. Journal Ecol Env. & Cons (Enviro Media) 13(3): 641 – 643
- Srimathi, V. Sheela, K. and Amutha, S. 2007. Hypoglycemic effect of traditional breakfast preparation by incorporating hypoglycemic mixes in type 2 diabetics. Indian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics. Vol.44 (5):283 – 287.
- Sharma, R. Sharma, S. and Nagar, S. 2007. Extent of Female School dropouts in Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh. Journal of Social Sciences Vol 15(3). (In press).
- Sharma, S. Nagar, S. and Chopra, G. 2007. Household responsibilities of adolescent girls in Kangra and Kullu districts of Himachal Pradesh. The Anthropologist Vol (9):199-201
- Borah, S. and Oberoi K. 2007. Impact of Drudgery reducing technology on farm women involved in the activity of cleaning of animal shed. Journal of dairying, Foods and Home Science. 26(1):54 – 57.
- Kumari, V and Singh, A.K. (2006) “Variables Contributing to the level of Adoption of Improved Dairy Husbandry Practices by Dairy Women’, Journal of Extension Education. Vol. VIII, 1 & 2, pp. 73-77.
- Vikas, Ch. 2007. Professional Development in Digital Environment: A Case Study of Public Libraries in Manipur. Published in the 10th National Convention on Knowledge, Library and Information Networking NACLIN held at India International Centre, New Delhi, November 20-23, 2007.
- Vikas, Ch. 2007. Developing Information Professionals in the Age of Information Technology: A Study” Published at the 5th Convention Planner 2007 held at Guwahati University, Guwahati, 7-8 December, 2007.
- Vikas, Ch. 2007. Utilization of Information Resources in the Public Libraries of Manipur: A Study. Quarterly Journal of Library Movement (Librarygee Ehou) Vol-2, (1-4).
- Abstract of a research paper on “Musculoskeletal Disorder of Women Labour Engaged in Shelling Activity of Cashew nut Factory” was published in the International Ergonomic Conference on HWWE-2009 held on 4th to 7th December 2009 in Kolkata by Dr. Swapnali Borah, Assistant Professor (FRM deptt.)
- Borah, S. (2009) “Firewood collection: A Back Breaking for Tribal Farmwomen” Developments in Agricultural and Industrial Ergonomics, Vol 2 (Women at Work). Edited by LP Gite et al by Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
- A paper was presented by Dr. Swapnali Borah, Assistant Professor (FRM deptt.) on the topic “Improved Technologies for farmwomen to reduce drudgery” in a seminar on “Appropriate Technology for enhancement of production in West Garo Hills” in connection with “Technology Week” observed by the KVK, ICAR, Tura from 3rd to 4th October 2009.
- Baruah , M. & Elmounzo “Advertising Techniques in different institutions of West Garo Hills in Meghalaya” Journal of Extension Education Vol X111 No. 1& 2 2008.
- Baruah, M (2010) “ Awareness of Women Consumers regarding Food Safety”, Asian Journal of Home Science , Vol 4, Issue 2 Dec 2009 to May 2010 pg 363-365.
- Baruah, M (2010) “ Buying habits of Women Consumers of Assam”, Asian Journal of Home Science Vol 4 ,Issue 2 Dec 2009 to May 2010 pg 373-376.
- Baruah, M & S. Borah (2009) “Comparative study of the Buying habits of Rural & Urban Women Consumers of Meghalaya”, Asian Journal of Home Science Vol 4 Issue 1June -Nov 2009 pg 33-38.
- Aimol, Kh. R.; Nagar, S. & Das. P. (2008) “Knowledge and Practices on Maternal Health and Child Care among Garo Women of Meghalaya” Orissa Journal of Extension Education , Vol. XII 1 & 2 pp. 60-67
- 9. Foot prints of food security programme – A study in Orissa. Bode-Food security & sustainable Agriculture, Published by Uday Publishers, New Delhi, P-265-277, by Dr. Puspita Das Associate Professor (HSEE deptt.)
10. Lahiri, B. & Bandopadhyay, A.K. “Study on Differential Adoption Behavior of Contact Farmers and Non-Contact Farmers in Training and Visit System”, Journal of Extension Education, 13(1&2): 73-78.
11. A research paper entitled “Attitude of Women Entrepreneurs towards Self Help Promoting Institutions & Problems Faced by Them” has been submitted to Indian Journal of Extension Education, PUSA IARI, New Delhi by Ms. Veenita Kumari, Assistant Professor (HSEE deptt.)
12. A research paper entitled “Profile of Women Entrepreneurs as Determinants of Empowerment has been submitted to Community Mobilization & Sustainable Development, CATAT, IARI, PUSA, New Delhi by Ms. Veenita Kumari, Assistant Professor (HSEE deptt.)
13. A research paper entitled “Assessing Role of Self Help Promoting Institutions in Empowering Women Through SHGs has been submitted to Asian Journal of Home Science, Mujaffarnagar, U.P. by Ms. Veenita Kumari, Assistant Professor (HSEE deptt.)
14. Borah, Mamoni P. & Baruah, Bulbul 2009, Enzymatic treatment on cooking and reeling of muga silkworm (Anthereae assama Ww.) cocoon. Asian Journal of Home Science, Vol July –Dec,09, pp11-16.
15. Borah, Mamoni P. (2009) “A Glance on traditional costumes of Khasi Tribes of Meghalaya”, Textile Trends, No. 5, August 2009, pp 27-34
16. Borah, Mamoni P. “A study on knowledge of Garo rural women about care & storage of clothes”, Textile Trends, No.9, Dec, 2009 pp28-32.
17. Sharma, A. 2009. Weaving woe on handloom units of West Garo Hills of Maghalaya: a study for rural development. Abstract in International Conference on Agripreneurship and Rural Development on December 5t and 6th 2009. At Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
18. Borah Mamoni P. and Sharma A. 2009. The rich traditional costumes of Garo Tribe of Meghalaya. Textile Trends. 52(1): 23-27.
19. Sharma, A., Grover, E. and Paul, S. 2009. Effect of Mordant Combination on Cotton Dyed with Hamelia Dye (Hamelia Patens). Textile Trend. 52 (3): 21- 24.
20. Hatai, L. D., et.al(2010), “Problems and Prospects of Pineapple in West Garo Hills of Meghalaya – An Economic Evaluation”, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.65, No.3, pp.382-383.
21. Hatai, L. D. and Raju, V.T. (2010), “Disposal Trends, Prices and Supply Chain of Pineapple in West Garo Hills of Meghalaya”, Agricultural Economic Research Review, Vol.23, pp.554.
22. Hatai, L.D. and Sen, C. (2011), “Marketing Strategy & Supply Chain of Pineapple in Meghalaya – An Economic Evaluation”, Abstracts of International Conference on “Managing Sustainable Development of Rural Economy and Agribusiness”, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, pp.254.
23. Hatai, L. D. (2010), “Economics of Pineapple Marketing in Meghalaya”, CAU Research News Letter, Vol.1, No. 1, Jan – June, pp.20-21.
24. Lahiri, B. and Das, P. (2010) ‘A Study on Role of Nokma (Village Headman) in Development of Agriculture in West Garo Hills, Meghalaya’. CAU Research Newsletter. 1(1):19-20
25. Das, P. and Lahiri, B. (2010) ‘Identification of Training Needs of Garo Women in West Garo Hills, Meghalaya in Agriculture and Animal Husbandry’. CAU Research Newsletter, 1(1): 20-21.
26. Baruah, M. (2010) ‘Awareness of Women Consumers regarding Food Safety’ Asian Journal of Home Science,Vol.4, Issue 2 Dec. 2009 to May 2010, pp: 363-365.
27. Baruah, M. (2010) ‘Buying habits of Women Consumers of Assam’ Asian Journal of Home Science, Vol.4, Issue2 Dec. 2009 to May 2010, pp: 373-366.
28. Sharma, A and Parwana, M. 2010. Mithila (Madhubani) Painting: A Pride of Mithilanchal (Bihar). Textile Trends. 53 (1): 25 -31.
29. Sharma, A. 2010. Traditional Weaving Units and Looms of Garo Tribe of Meghalaya. Textile Trends. 53(8): 37-42.
30. Kumari, V. 2010. Assessing Role of Self Help Promoting Institutions (SHPIs) in Empowering Women Through SHGs. Asian Journal of Home Science, Muzaffarnagar, U.P., Vol.5 issue 1, June, 2010 pp 165-169.
31. Kumari, V. 2010. Attitude of Women SHG Members towards SHPIs and Problem Faced by them in Running the SHGs. Journal of Progressive Agriculture, Rajasthan, Vol 1 Issue no. 1 (October 2010) , pp 18-20.
32. Nagar, S. and Aimol Kh. R. 2010. Knowledge of Adolescent Girls Regarding Menstruation in Tribal Areas of Meghalaya. Tribes and Tribals, Vol. 8 (1): pp 27 – 30.
33. Borah, M. P. & Mog, Ukranja 2010: The Mog Tribe and their Traditional Costumes. Textile Trend, June, Vol. III, No. 3 PP-29-34.
34. Borah, M.P. 2010. Textile Preference Among Women of West Garo Hills. Textile Trends, Vol. II. No. 11, February 2011, pp 31-40.
35. Borah, M. P. 2010. Dyeing of Muga Spun Yarn with Natural Dye. Journal of Economic & Taxonomic Botany (JETB), Vol. 34, No. 4(2010) pp 843-851.
36. Mishra, L. K. and Abidi, A. B.(2010) Phosphorus – Zinc Interaction: Effects on yield components, Biochemical Composition and Bread Making Qualities of Wheat, World App Sci. Journal, Vol.10(5), 568-573.
37. Baruah, M (2010). Consumption and conservation practices of fuel in rural households of Tura, Meghalaya, CAU Research Newsletter, Vol.1 No. 2 (July – December 2010) pp 11-12.
38. Borah, M. P. (2010). Extent of involvement of handloom weavers of Garo Hills in handloom weavings, CAU Research Newsletter, Vol.1 No. 2 (July – December 2010) pp 13-14.
39. Borah, S (2010). Drudgery of tribal rural women of Meghalaya involved in household activities, CAU Research Newsletter, Vol.1 No. 2 (July – December 2010) pp 14.
40. Kumari, V (2010). Role of self help promoting institutions in women empowerment in West Garo Hills of Meghalaya, CAU Research Newsletter, Vol.1 No. 2 (July – December 2010) pp 15.
41. Singh, N (2010). Assesstment of the nutritional status of Garo female, CAU Research Newsletter, Vol.1 No. 2 (July – December 2010) pp 15-16.
42. Lahiri, B. and Mukhopadhyay, S.D. (2011) ‘Content Analysis of Farm Information Communicated through Selected Newspapers’. Journal of Global Communication, 4(1): 33-43
43. Lahiri, B. and Das, P. (2010) ‘Role of Nokma (Village Headman) in Agriculture of West Garo Hills, Meghalaya’. Journal of Extension Education, 16 (1&2): 72-82
44. Das, P. and Lahiri, B. (2010) “Involvement of Garo Women in Paddy Cultivation & Their Preffered Training Needs- A Study in Meghalaya”. Journal of Extension Education, 16 (1&2): 127-134
45. Das, P. and Lahiri, B. ‘Involvement of Garo Women of West Garo Hills, Meghalaya in Animal Husbandry and their Training Needs’. The Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 45 (2): 368-374
- 1. Das. P. (2009) “Women in Agriculture – Thoughts of Akshya Tritiya” , Krishak Sambad , April Issue, pp. 1 & 2 .
- 2. Das , P. & Lahiri , B. (2009) “ Technocrafts of Home Science – Boon For the State”, Arunachal Times pp. 2
- 3. Das. P. (2009) “ Role of Home Science in Life and Livelihood” , Krishak Sambad Dec. Issue, pp. 4
- 4. Das. P. (2009) “ Thoughts of World Food Day – Achieving Food Security” Krishak Sambad Nov. Issue, pp. 3
- Lahiri, B. and Das , P.(2010) “ Griho Bigyan Shakhay Pathon Pathon; Uttar Purbo Bharate Ek Notun Disha” Dainik Sambad , Tripura pp. 6 on 27th February 2010.
- Hatai., L.D. (2009) ‘Krushijata drabyara aniyamita daradam o tara samadhan’(Irregular prices of agricultural commodities and its solution), Oriya Yojana, Ministry of I & B, Publication Division, Govt. of India, August Issue , PP no. 56-58.
- Hatai, L.D. (2009) “Microfinance in Agriculture: A case study:, Abstracts and proceedings of National Seminar on ‘Micro-Finance Revolution: Understanding its Success and Sustainability’, organized by Department of Management, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Meghalaya.
- Hatai, L. D. (2010) ‘Meghalyara Krushi o tara bikasa – eka samikshya’ (Agriculture in Meghalaya & its Development – An Analysis), Oriya Yojana, Min. I & B, Publication Division, Govt. of India, Vol. 17, No.7, April, 2010, pp. 40-42.
- Hatai, L. D. and Das, P. (2010) ‘Meghalaya arthanitire paribesha paryatanara bhumika’ (Role of Ecotourism in Meghalaya Economy), Oriya Yojana, Min. I & B, Publication Division, Govt. of India, June, 2010, Vol.17, No.9, pp.45-47.
10. Hatai, L. D. and Das, P. (2010) ‘Meghalayara Jhum Chasapaddhati – Eka Samikshya’ (Jhum Cultivation in Meghalaya- An Overview), Oriya Yojana, Min. I & B, Publication Division, Govt. of India, Dec, 2010, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 24-25.
11. Das, P. and Hatai, L. D. (2010) ‘Meghalaya Krishira Vikash Pain Ek Ditiya Sabuja Biplabar Abasyakata - For the development of Agriculture in Meghalaya there is a need of second Green Revolution, Krushak Sambad, June 2010, P-3.
12. Kumari, V. (2010) “March of Home Science Towards Diverse Employment Opportunities” NOW and HAMRO PRAJASHAKTI newspapers, Gangtok, Sikkim, 5th June 2010 page no -2 as an attempt to popularize the college in the state of Sikkim and motivate the students to take admission in this discipline.
13. Das, P. (2010), Aas anahar birudhare ekjut heba” (Let us unite against starvation), Krushak sambad, October 2010 Vol.22 (1) pp 11.
14. Sharma, A (2010). Dakmanda: a symbol of rich weaving culture of Garo, CAU Research Newsletter, Vol.1 No. 2 (July – December 2010) pp 12-13.
a) Publication of “Encyclopaedic Studies of North Eastern States of India” in a volume of eight Series of book - Author Dr. Swapnali Borah, Assistant Professor (FRM deptt.)
b) Hatai, L.D. (2010), “Micro finance in Agriculture: A case Study”, Microfinance in India (Issues & Challenges), D VS Publishers, Guwahati, pp.258 – 262. (1st Edition).
c) Marak, N. (2010). Dietary practices of the Garo Tribe. Lambert Academic publishing GmbH & Co. Germany.
Papers accepted/ communicated:
- a. Mishra, L.K. and Abidi, A.B. “Effect of phosphorus zinc fertilization on biochemical composition and bread making qualities of wheat”, Paper accepted in Journal of Applied Biological Research.
- b. Mishra, L.K. “Nutraceutical Properties of vegetables in fighting human diseases: a special reference to cancer and liver disease”, Paper accepted in Journal of Agricultural Reviews.